Nick Name : Indu, Veena
Date of Birth : 30th September, Libran !
Husband : T.V.Ramprasadh
Son : Vishnu, budding Guitarist
Passion : Trekking and mountaineering; A Core member of Chennai Trekkers; A grade in Basic course in mountaineering from Nehru institute of mountaineering
Special interests : Photography, Rock climbing, Ice Craft, Cycling, Jogging, swimming
Latest treks :
- 1 month mountaineering training Oct / Nov 2009 at NIM
- Over 15 treks in 2008 - 2009 - All in South India...Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Kerala through Chennai Trekkers club…few are 2 days treks and few 3 day/4 day treks..
- Arranged, supported and lead few treks through Chennai trekkers.
- May 2009 - 9 day trek in Dayara and Gidara bugiyal along side Bandharpoonch.peak - Gharwal himalaya along with Ms.Chandraprabha Aitwal, a great Mountaineer.
- May 2007 - Gangotri - Baby Shivling peak till 17500 ft (did not summit) - 8 days
- April 2005 – Two day hike in Grand Canyon. Hiked all alone all the way down to the Phantom ranch in Bright angel Trail, Colorado- USA 2000 - 2004- Day hikes in Santa Monica Mountains, California and Appalachian range, West Virginia, USA
- Can speak English, Kannada, Hindi, Tamil, Tulu.
- Love to write travel journals.
- Fun loving, have great attitude and can make friends easily.
- Adventurous by nature.. Love to learn new things, new skills on a regular basis.
- Can cook dishes from South India, North India, Continental, Chinese, Thai.
My Favourites :
- Love playing cricket, table tennis, volleyball, tennis.
- Love to listen to Old movie songs, Ghazals.
- Love to watch all kinds of movies in all languages – Romantic, comedy, Thriller, suspense, emotional.
- Love to eat Mexican, Continental and Thai food.
- Love chatting with family, friends and students.
- Love wearing tracks, T - shirt at home; Saris for occasions.
- Love all shades of Earthy colors in clothes; old antique jewelleries.
- Love to experience different things in life.